Sign Up for the Daily Filmfodder Newsletter       

Movie News

Harrison Ford Expresses Indy 4 Enthusiasm

Indiana Jones IESB.net recently spoke with Harrison Ford about "Indiana Jones 4" (yeah, remember that project?).

Ford expressed optimism about the film and noted that future Indy installments could feature a younger actor. But that won't be the case for the next sequel: "...Indy IV is mine," Ford said.

According to Ford, producer George Lucas is pleased with the latest draft from screenwriter Jeff Nathanson, which is good since Lucas previously put the brakes on "Indy 4" after seeing Frank Darabont's version. Forward progress aside, "Indy 4" still doesn't have a production schedule. 2006? 2007? Who knows?

In other Dr. Jones news, rumors of Natalie Portman's involvement are surfacing again. IESB.net says Portman put the bug in Lucas' ear back when they were filming "Episode I" and now Lucas may have found a slot for her in the "Indy" franchise.

For more "Indiana Jones" news check out our spotlight page. -- Mac Slocum


Tags:
Posted by Mac on December 4, 2004 06:17 PM
Permalink | Email to a Friend | Add to del.icio.us | Digg This






More Recent Stories:
Zellweger and Connick in Talks to Work Together
Ice Cube making a "Comeback"
Jessica Alba joins "Love Guru"
"Watchmen" Makes it to Casting
John Leguizamo to team up with Shyamalan
Robert De Niro Making a Movie about Mao Zedong
Christopher Walken Has "Balls of Fury"
Nicole Kidman has a New Project in the Works
Jim Carrey to Star in "A Christmas Carol"
Ryan Gosling to Join "The Lovely Bones"