Lost Caption: Boone and Shannon, Resurrected

This week we relive that awkward moment in "Hearts and Minds" when Shannon and Boone confront a post-coital abyss. Ew.

Post your caption(s) through the comments area at the bottom of the page:

Shannon and Boone in Hearts and Minds

Not again ...

#1. Posted by: mac at December 4, 2006 4:16 PM

Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.

#2. Posted by: ButchM at December 4, 2006 4:54 PM

ewmegawd like eww stop like barfing on my like carpet.

#3. Posted by: Kaseygirl at December 4, 2006 5:14 PM

Brutha'a and sista's, we are gathered here to perform this unconscionable act ...

#4. Posted by: ButchM at December 4, 2006 5:16 PM

Shannon: Who is Kaseygirl, dammit?!?
Boone: Just let me be ...

#5. Posted by: ButchM at December 4, 2006 5:19 PM

Shannon: I know it's weird now, but one day we'll find ourselves vacationing on a tropical island and we'll look back at this and laugh.

Boone: Yeah, right. When the Red Sox win the world series!

#6. Posted by: Trent at December 4, 2006 5:39 PM

Boone: "So who was it this time?"

Shannon: "I saw Walt?"

Boone: "Are you serious, he's like a kid...I can't believe you!"

Shannon: "Have you seen him lately? He's like six-five, plus he believes in me"

Boone: "so he showed you his 'oh face'?"

Shannon: "Well, actually, he was like, 'ho... ho... ho!', but you know, he's always talking backwards when I see him"

#7. Posted by: Diggler at December 4, 2006 7:38 PM

Forget it, Boone. It's Chinatown.

#8. Posted by: Deep Cover at December 5, 2006 9:19 AM

Shannon: That's okay, Schmoopy. They say it happens to every guy sooner or later...

#9. Posted by: ransomjackson at December 5, 2006 12:15 PM

@ ButchM
Does this mean i'm no longer a GAYtor?

#10. Posted by: Kaseygirl at December 5, 2006 2:48 PM

Shannon: For some reason, I thought it would be better than that.

Boone: That's exactly what I was thinking.

#11. Posted by: Lisa at December 5, 2006 3:50 PM

Shannon: "Oh stop your vomiting... It's only through marriage."

Sry... off topic, but is it true the Lost is moving to 10 pm weds???

10 is not PRIMETIME.... It's nearly bedtime on a week night.

#12. Posted by: middies at December 5, 2006 5:48 PM

@ Trent- good one!

"Boone, could we at least turn the light off? I'm getting flashbacks from our days of playing house..."

Ew.

#13. Posted by: Sillygirl0630 at December 5, 2006 7:10 PM

I've made a HUGE mistake.

#14. Posted by: Bunnyfiend at December 5, 2006 9:24 PM

Boone: I just had a horrible dream that I died in a plane crash.

Shannon: That's wierd.. I just dreamed that our plane crashes but we both survived.

Boone: That happens too. But then I die in a totally different plane crash. It was like those dreams where you're falling off a cliff and then you wake up.

Shannon: But at least I live, right?

Boone: Until someone shoots you.

Shannon: You dreamed that too?

Boone: No, but I know you, and I just assume someone would eventually shoot you. Wanna have sex?

Shannon: But you're like a brother to me.

Boone: Even better reason to have sex. It'll make our backstories more interesting.

Shannon: What's a backstory?

Boone: That's not important. All that matters is it's our chance to get paid for being on a tv show after our character's already dead.

#15. Posted by: vacc at December 6, 2006 10:51 AM

Shannon: Did you ever see the movie 'Basic Instinct'?

Boone: No

Shannon: Here's a preview.. (does her best Sharon Stone pose)

#16. Posted by: vacc at December 6, 2006 2:38 PM

@ vacc - Nice, very nice (both posts above) You got my vote this week!

Any "Hey" to new person Bunnyfiend! What's up doc? (Actually I have two bunny rabbits for real - that sceene when Benry shook that poor bunny really freaked me - and you actually CAN scare a rabbit to death.)

#17. Posted by: BunnyLover at December 6, 2006 4:23 PM

@Bunnylover - hey! I, too, have a wee little bunny...she was not amused by Benry's shennanigans!

#18. Posted by: bunnyfiend at December 6, 2006 5:23 PM

(1) I liked you better before I got to know you so well.

(2) I hate every bone in your body but mine.

(3) If I can't be number one in your life, then number two on you

#19. Posted by: ButchM at December 6, 2006 5:24 PM

"Pretty is as pretty does."
And Shannon ain't lookin' too pretty!

#20. Posted by: Gatorgal at December 6, 2006 10:33 PM

- So blood really IS thicker than water...

-------------------
- Boone and Shannon doing their best to keep it all in the family.

-----------------
- The family that plays together stays together!
----------------
- What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Until it shows up as part of someone's "Lost" backstory!

#21. Posted by: Gatorgal at December 6, 2006 10:37 PM

Shannon: So, now that we're done, can I like borrow a couple hundred bucks, huh, (as she's swirling her chewing gum between her fingers and her mouth like Brittney Spears)

#22. Posted by: meg at December 7, 2006 2:34 PM

"Wow, brothers really can pack a punch."

#23. Posted by: nina at December 7, 2006 8:39 PM

@ everyone. I can't compete with anyone with week. All the comments are great!!

#24. Posted by: nina at December 7, 2006 8:39 PM

@kaseygirl

You stole my GAYtor line and you know it.

#25. Posted by: forever_lost at December 13, 2006 8:54 PM

1.) Boone: “Now I know why they hired you.”

2.) Boone: “That was better than on prom night.”

3.) Boone: “Man, I’ve been wanting to do that since S1E3.”

4.) Shannon (to herself) “I bet Sayid is better.”

#26. Posted by: lostonlost at April 14, 2007 1:11 AM