Lost Caption: Under Arrest

In Season Two's revealing episode "What Kate Did", U.S. Marshall Edward Mars slaps the cuffs on America's favorite fugitive - Kate Austen - but not before she puts up a fight. Maybe wild horses couldn't drag her away.. but one does manage to keep her from being dragged back to Iowa on murder charges. She'll have a chance to thank her heroic steed later - when he appears on the island.. or perhaps it was really our mysterious island smoke monster taking another page from the memories of our favorite castaways (not counting Ginger or Mary Ann)

OK, I did promise to make the captions a weekly event - over two weeks ago... ooops! Job got in the way of that one - but I don't work there any more so nothing can stop me now!

This week, the Season Four countdown is back.

Countdown to LOST: The Season 4 Opener

Post your caption(s) or other LOST ramblings through the comments area at the bottom of the page. Namaste!

Kate Arrested by Marshall

MIF (Not)

Edward, is that a Mars Bar in your pocket or are you just happy to arrest me?

#1. Posted by: not Meg at November 28, 2007 12:22 AM

Lucky counter-top!

(Sorry. That "sexist-pig" demon just rose up inside me for a moment.)

#2. Posted by: davidrh at November 28, 2007 9:59 AM

"Gee, I thought it was *finger* prints they were supposed to take."

#3. Posted by: Cecil Rose at November 28, 2007 11:04 AM

"Sheesh, pretty tough TSA security for a *bus* terminal."

#4. Posted by: Cecil Rose at November 28, 2007 11:06 AM

"These TSA searches get more intrusive every time I travel."

#5. Posted by: Cecil Rose at November 28, 2007 11:08 AM

"Allright, lady, this'll teach you to try and go through the check with three AND A HALF ounces of shampoo."

#6. Posted by: Cecil Rose at November 28, 2007 11:10 AM

"Vacc, ever the optimist, posts a probably-fictitious Lost resumption countdown."

#7. Posted by: Cecil Rose at November 28, 2007 11:12 AM

Clean Caption:

As the contestants ready themselves for the pie eating contest, Kate's criminal past forces the use of handcuffs to prevent 'using the hands' penalty.

Dirty Caption:

Looking at the menu more closely, Kate realizes that this is most definitely not the short stack she ordered.

#8. Posted by: trexl at November 28, 2007 2:14 PM

Ed: Hold it there Katie, FBI.

Kate: FBI? I thought it was B for Bureau - not Butt! Do you have a warrant?

Ed: No, but I think I've found a warren...

Kate: What?

Ed proudly holds up a white rabbit by the ears.

Kate: What the....?!?

Ed turns the rabbit around - there's a large number '16' painted on it's side. Something falls behind him. It's another rabbit!

Kate: It's the other number 16 - don't let them see each other!

Ed runs away with the rabbit, leaving Kate to finish her coffee and flee the country.

#9. Posted by: Danny at November 28, 2007 2:35 PM

"This may hurt a little, but its something you'll get used."

#10. Posted by: Gitmo at November 28, 2007 3:02 PM

EM: "The ticket is free if you're 12 and under. Quick, crouch down to make yourself look shorter. And hide that rack o' yours or they'll figure it out."

Kate: (in high-pitched munchkin voice) "Alright, Daddy."

#11. Posted by: Trinity at November 28, 2007 6:42 PM

The Kate and Marshall storyline reminds me of the old Incredible Hulk TV Show - where David Banner is on the lam, moving from town to town, with that Reporter Mr. McGee hot on his trail. With that in mind...
------------------------------------

Marshall: No more running Kate. You're gonna fry for what you did to your stepdaddy.

Kate: Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Marshall: Huh?

Kate's eyes turn yellow, and her skin starts turning green. She begins twitching, then her muscles begin to grow rapidly. Her biceps rip through the sleeves of her jacket, then her entire shirt splits apart. She tears the shirt away, and is now green and bare chested. Her leg muscles expand and tear the lower legs of her pants - yet the pants somehow stay on even though Kate is now twice her original size.

She growls suddenly and rips the cuffs from her wrists. She picks up the Marshall and throws him across the room. Kate then leaps through the plate glass window into the street.

Marshall: Huh?

After a while, Kate's rage subsides and she returns to her former self - minus the top half of her outfit. Realizing this could only help her chances of catching a ride to the next town, Kate begins walking along the long lonely highway, as teary piano music plays....

#12. Posted by: vacc at November 28, 2007 8:51 PM

"you know Alan and I were just talking about his health...MOOOOOOON RIVER...you using the whole fist doc? Did you ever do any time?"

#13. Posted by: Diggler at November 29, 2007 12:49 AM

Caption:

Kate (demands firmly): "NO! I mean it... just give me another two minutes. I KNOW I can figure out this Denny's placemat maze... for crying out loud nephew Harold - keep your stick on the ice - ayyh!"

#14. Posted by: DocH at November 29, 2007 1:17 AM

Marshall: "This arrest is brought to you by the letter O!"

Kate: "What the hell are you talking about?"

Marshall: "O - as in, show me your O-face!!"

#15. Posted by: Red...Neck...Man at November 29, 2007 1:41 PM

Kate: "What are you arresting me for?"

Marshall: "Well, for starters, you're the last person on earth wearing a jean-jacket. That's all I need....BOOK HER!!"

#16. Posted by: Red...Neck...Man at November 29, 2007 1:44 PM

"Uncle"

#17. Posted by: green at November 29, 2007 4:25 PM

Do you have any of those credit cards? I don't have enought cash to buy two tickets.

#18. Posted by: PiecesofArzt at November 30, 2007 9:21 AM

"...funny story actually. See there's was this horse, right..."

#19. Posted by: mediaboy at November 30, 2007 9:33 AM

Marshall: "I hate to arrest you Kate, but at least I've made the provision for you to be able to watch this TV while I cuff-n-stuff you. I hope Benson is to your liking."

#20. Posted by: Red...Neck...Man at November 30, 2007 12:07 PM

marshall - thats just a little blood from where you elbowed me... what do you mean i look like i blew a seal???

#21. Posted by: MorBid0 at December 1, 2007 7:21 PM

Kate:
"Awe crap! Now I'm never gonna get to finish my Party of Five DVD's!"

#22. Posted by: JoePike at December 3, 2007 11:33 AM

I know this thing's in here somewhere!!!

The real MIF!!!!!

#23. Posted by: meg at December 4, 2007 2:12 PM

Everyone needs to head over and download the 4MB .MP3 at the link above. CW and Simba are the LostHatch.com admin gods over there, and CW has posted a great 'holiday' compilation of Sawyer v. Hurley name-calling soundtrack.
Most entertaining - I highly recommend!

#24. Posted by: DocH at December 4, 2007 3:05 PM

directly to the MP3 here

#25. Posted by: DocH at December 4, 2007 3:13 PM

Oh, Vacc?

8 daya and counting?

tap, tap, tap, tap...

#26. Posted by: Cecil Rose at December 5, 2007 11:10 AM

"Handcuffs too? Ain't this position already enough??"

#27. Posted by: Chantal at December 12, 2007 12:19 AM

Vacc,

Your time is out of date (See Mac's story, above). The following URL will take you to a countdown timer for the newly announched "Lost" resumption.

This is east-coast time, good for central also. Mountain, left-coasters and hawaii can modify to suit your time zones. As of this posting, the time to "Lost" return is

Time until Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 9:00:00 PM (Raleigh time)
44 days
1064 hours
63868 minutes
3832135 seconds

Alternative version
It is
44 days,
8 hours,
28 minutes and
55 seconds

until Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 9:00:00 PM (Raleigh time).

Current time is
2007-12-18 12:31:05 EST(local time in Raleigh)

#28. Posted by: Cecil Rose at December 18, 2007 12:32 PM

"Book her, Dan-O". Only appropriate!

#29. Posted by: Markymark at December 18, 2007 5:51 PM